Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Carmen's Pizza-Ridley Park

Today one of my favorite bloggers and great friend, Nicole from Nicole's Favorites, is guest blogging with an entry about Carmen's Pizza, a vegan pizza and sandwich place in Ridley Park.  Yes, Delightfully Philly is heading out into the suburbs!  Thank you, Nicole!

I found a vegan pizza and sandwich place in the burbs!  They have "chicken" and "beef" sandwiches with vegan cheese as well as vegan pizza with vegan whole wheat crust.  And it's just a typical pizza place.  I'm so excited, it makes being vegan more normal :)  I've had a chicken cheese steak there as well their white spinach pizza on whole wheat crust-so yummy!  Behold :


 
They use whole wheat crust with no eggs or milk and daiya vegan cheese.  I had the above for lunch today and I have more leftovers :)  If anyone is vegan, vegetarian, allergic to milk or eggs, Carmen's is the place for you.  It's on the corner of Milmont Ave and MacDade Blvd in Ridley Park.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome, I can't wait for your travel post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to guest blog again!! I'm working on an Italy post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milmont Park Ridley Township. Not Ridley Park

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!